accepted to culinary school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i just found out i got accepted to culinary school a few minutes ago!!!!!!!!:w00t: i am sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!! i am just so thrilled!!!!!!!!! i had 2 interviews with the school the other day. i just can't wait till the semester begins. i have to move to pittsburgh within the next several weeks so i can get settled into my new place and get familiar with the bus system. time to get my very first job, too.
i was so happy i screamed right into the admission's representative's ear when he said i was accepted, oops! i didn't mean to do that, lol. i was just so happy!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvs, I'm so, so happy for you! That's a fantastic school. I love that area of the city too. Keep us posted on everything! And next time hubby and I are in Pgh, we'll come eat in the student restaurant! :chef:

Luvs I am so very very proud of you !
Congratulations !!!!! I know you'll be
wonderful at it !!! You should be very
proud girl... who care's if you screamed
in the guy's ear, it's worth it lmao.

That's so awesome, Congrats! Which school will you be going to? I started Culinary School a few years ago but certain things came up and I had to leave. I haven't made it back yet, with young kids in the house and bills to pay I don't think I'll make it back to school for a few years. I will be so happy to not be waiting tables anymore and be back in the kitchen! I want to hear all about it! Don't be a stranger once you start school, we want all the details!

LUVS, that's huge, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget about us on your way to the top!!! :)

thanks for all the kind words and encouragement, guys!:)
corazon, that's awesome that you were in culinary school, but i know being a Mommy takes a lot of work!
i wouldn't forget you guys, htc. i love these boards too much to forget you guys.:-p
PA, i'd love if you guys stopped by and tried the food at the school. i actually think i might try to get a job in the caf.
jennyema, i have to get a bunch of kitchen items, including a set of knives, so i'll get a pic posted of me all uniformed-up and with my kitchen gear if you want.
i'll keep you all updated.
thanks again, guys!

That is wonderful! I would love to do that. Keep posting on the wonderful yummies you'll get to learn to make. Is there anything in particular that you want to learn how to make?

I am so happy for you
and PROUD of you too!!! Congrats luv's.
This is wonderful news!!!!

thank you, guys!
mrsdove, i would like to learn to make some new sauces. i love making sauces and would love to learn more about them.:)
there are a lot of things i need to get squared away before i go to school; i have a lot to do in the next few months. the schooling is contingent upon that. this is just so awesome.

Well, this is just wonderful news...I just knew you'd be accepted..I also know that you will excell in all that you do. Take that school by storm. I'm sure everyone here will be waiting to hear all about it. Wish I could give you a hug..but a cyber one will have to do {{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}

kadesma:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom