Acknowledging a Milestone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy, I'm just curious. Have you used the same avatar for all these years?

No, I haven't. I've had the current avatar for most of the time but can't remember what I used before. I know in the beginning I had no avatar at all.

At my current average daily rate of 9.47 posts per day, it should take me another 277.725478 years.

At my current average daily rate of 9.47 posts per day, it should take me another 277.725478 years.
Yup, numbers oriented. :LOL:

So, did I understand correctly that you managed to make more posts than any other member here?

Congrats in any case and I'm glad you have stuck around for so long.

Yup, numbers oriented. :LOL:

So, did I understand correctly that you managed to make more posts than any other member here?

Congrats in any case and I'm glad you have stuck around for so long.

Thanks, TL. Yup. Being around this long and having nothing else to do, I post here.

Congrats

At least your posts are meaningful here, Andy. I used to be on a cruise board where some people had over 70,000 posts, most of them echoing what someone else said, just to get their count up.

I always enjoy your posts, Andy. I just never realized how many chances I've had to enjoy them! :LOL:

This is either a milestone, or a sign of a misspent life. :whistling I'm just happy when you clue us in when Food52 and other foodie websites have great deals on kitchen "stuff". I thank you every time I use my Staub Cocotte. Which is often. I'll even make cake for your next big milestone. Since you're losing weight, though, perhaps it will be a veggie cake.

c891ab7096842f39fa7b85271cbc33c9.jpg

Sometimes there's a reason why someone attains a milestone.

Andy is kind, and his posts are really helpful. I love his posts!

Now I am done with him, and I'm sending a box of used cat litter to him. He needs to be shown his place after all this time and .... well .....

If anyone believes that last bunch of crap, he just bought four acres of oceanfront property in Arizona.

Good show, Andy!

She hasn't lost her sense of humor folks. :angel:

Unfortunately.

My problem in here is I read recipes and everything more than I post. Then I run out of time and think, "Danggit, I wanted to reply to that!"

I'm also in a writing forum, and to be honest, some of the posts in there are drivel. I'm a mentor there, which means I help people with their writing. We mentors have to read stuff and correct it, offer suggestions, comment on style, form, and all that.

You have no idea how many times I've wanted to say, "Honey, don't give up your day job."

Bless their hearts.

I have yet to see any kind of drivel here. I think Andy's posts are perfect examples of kindness, honesty, and helpfulness, which reflects what this forum is really all about.

So, when I reach 40,000 posts sometime around March 2032, I hope no one is retching from my recipes, recommending my permaban, or put me on ignore.

Just saying...LOL!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom