Acknowledging a Milestone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
Statistics can be deceiving. Sometimes you have the most of something because you do that thing more than anyone else. Sometimes it's because you've just been around for a really long time.

I have reached a significant milestone but our dear Princess Fiona isn't that far behind. On an average day she does it 50% more than I do.

Statistics can be deceiving. Sometimes you have the most of something because you do that thing more than anyone else. Sometimes it's because you've just been around for a really long time.

I have reached a significant milestone but our dear Princess Fiona isn't that far behind. On an average day she does it 50% more than I do.

Congratulations, I think? :angel:

No, not something I was specifically striving for. But being a numbers oriented person, I notice things and thought I'd comment. Having the most posts ever on DC means little except I've been here for almost 12 years.

No, not something I was specifically striving for. But being a numbers oriented person, I notice things and thought I'd comment. Having the most posts ever on DC means little except I've been here for almost 12 years.

Twelve years in of its own is quite a milestone. :angel:

If I had a nickle for every time... :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Congratulations!

I think we need a throwback thread with the best of DC, a lot has happened in 12 years.

thumbsup.jpg

12 years! Feels like yesterday.

I think I joined a month ahead of you, Andy. But you have certain my posted a lot more than I. Remember some of the folks that were here when we started?

Last edited:
Yes I do remember. A lot of good folks are no longer hanging around. On the bright side, a lot of jerks are gone too. ?

Yes I do remember. A lot of good folks are no longer hanging around. On the bright side, a lot of jerks are gone too. ?

Not all of them, ha!

I came back.

Very nice posting here! Many milestones also!

Beth Zaring's new home, Ogress's move, and many others, yes?

But the best milestones are those measured in friendships amongst years, which is perhaps also the case here in DC.:wub:

Congratulations!

With love,
~Cat

Not all of them, ha!

I came back.

Very nice posting here! Many milestones also!

Beth Zaring's new home, Ogress's move, and many others, yes?

But the best milestones are those measured in friendships amongst years, which is perhaps also the case here in DC.:wub:

Congratulations!

With love,
~Cat

:wub: And we all are so happy that you did. :angel:

:wub: And we all are so happy that you did. :angel:

I love you, Mamma Addie. Thank you so very much!

Perhaps milestones are also measured of the stomach. Have we not fallen in love with some recipes from others? Ha!

I am very happy of Andy and all of you!

With love,
~Cat

Andy, Yes, there are some who have dropped off along the way. Some, I remember and miss. And yes, there is some chaff with the wheat.
It is impressive that DC is both relevant and active today as it was. I think that says a lot. I think this says a lot about your contributions to the group too.

Must be something wrong with me. Been here 11 years and only 1634 posts (counting this one). Trouble is, I'm also on golf and photography forums, so my time and participation is divided.

Must be something wrong with me. Been here 11 years and only 1634 posts (counting this one). Trouble is, I'm also on golf and photography forums, so my time and participation is divided.

Apparently, you have a life.

Back
Top Bottom