Adult Swim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes! I love the fact that they re-run Futurama, and I've gotten absolutly HOOKED on Robot Chicken! LOL!! That's so sick but SOO funny.

~ Raven ~

Every Sunday night my boyfriend and I watch the Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, and Moral Orel. It helps us get some good laughes before we have to get up early in the morning and go to work the next day.

I watch the Family Guy reruns, but have never given any of the other shows a chance. A buddy of mine loves them though and has tried to get me to watch. I am sure I will breakdown some day soon and I bet I will love them.

I haven't had a chance to see this show either, but much like GB, DH and I love Family Guy. South Park, American Dad and Simpsons are other modern day cartoon favourites :)

GB said:
You and I can watch TV together anyday Piccolina :)
Thanks GB :) That's especially true now, because a couple of weeks ago we got a T.V. (and cable!!) for the first time since 2004! So it means that I've got lots of catching up to do :-p

Have to admit, once I'm done babysitting my friends kids, and watching cartoons for hours, looking forward to tv of the non cartoon genre lol, still I'm the lunatic that recently bought all the old x-men cartoons on dvd. still looking for the old dungeons and dragons cartoons... I be thinking I have issues

Trip said:
Have to admit, once I'm done babysitting my friends kids, and watching cartoons for hours, looking forward to tv of the non cartoon genre lol, still I'm the lunatic that recently bought all the old x-men cartoons on dvd. still looking for the old dungeons and dragons cartoons... I be thinking I have issues
I liked the first X-Men cartoons too, and some of those others from the early to mid 90's. The Tick was cool ("spoon" :LOL:), and I will admit to watching the Ninja Turtles from time to time :-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom