Aidan's name

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
buckytom said:
i donno z. your last name might be tricky, but your first isn't.

"the" is a very common middle name with mascots and historical figures, like smokey "the" bear, and suleiman "the" magnificent...

:)

For shame, bucky, perpertuating the myth that Smokey Bear's name is Smokey the Bear. Officially, it is Smokey Bear. It was only Smokey the Bear came from the famous song to make the words flow better.
name_song.jpg

Smokey Bear's Name

And to keep on topic: Corazon, I would not change Aidan's name. It is a wonderful name and it is his.

It's funny, when I had my daughter, I wanted a name that would not be weird, but I also didn't want 5 girls raising their hands when the teacher called her name. I named her Nancy (after my Aunt Nancy). It turned out there were 2 or 3 other Nancys at her school, and one of them was in her class. It was never a problem, and Nancy kind of liked knowing a couple other Nancys. I really don't think she has met many Nancys since then.

I mentioned my Aunt Nancy. It was always funny when we visited Aunt Nancy and Uncle Herb. Nancy would be doing something or I'd have to call her, so I'd say, "Nancy!" My aunt (who I called Aunt Nancy, never just by her name) would always look surprised and say, "What? What?" lol

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom