Airlines May Start Charging for Other Things.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And like I said Corey, it does not matter if you looked or not.

The question that was posed to you was "was it the airlines fault that they boy supposedly got sick because of peanuts on the flight?"

You said "it is tough to know because it is not known for sure how this rule is or works".

That is not true. It IS known how the rule works. It is posted on their site. Just because you have not looked at it does not mean that it is not known how it works.

Corey we keep going around in circles, but really it does not matter because that is not the topic of this thread. The topic is "Airlines may start charging for other things" so that is what we need to discuss here.

And like I said Corey, it does not matter if you looked or not.

The question that was posed to you was "was it the airlines fault that they boy supposedly got sick because of peanuts on the flight?"

You said "it is tough to know because it is not known for sure how this rule is or works".

That is not true. It IS known how the rule works. It is posted on their site. Just because you have not looked at it does not mean that it is not known how it works.

Corey we keep going around in circles, but really it does not matter because that is not the topic of this thread. The topic is "Airlines may start charging for other things" so that is what we need to discuss here.

I never said that it WASN'T there - I said I don't know.

I just threw that little part in there, since the thread is about airlines possibly charging for for other things and snacks or those little things that were complimentary are included in what the passengers might have to pay for.

But I didn't think or expect things in this thread to become all discombobulated like this. I'll only talk about what things the airlines may be charging for.

I'm done with this now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom