Alarming or not?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alarming or Not?

• Total voters
i don't even own an alarm clock. i get up when i feel like it. and it is not usually very early. thomas , my cat, wakes me up by looking in my face from up close and personal. he will leave if i just don't open my eyes.

i used to be a night owl and slept late if i could. now i go to bed about the same time, 11 pm every night and wake up when i want to. i know i am lucky.

babe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You got a point, my boy Binks does not let me sleep past 10... he is ready to be fed!!!

If I have not been sleeping well, on a long fire assignment with 16 hour days, or just plain tired, I need an alarm to get up. But if I have been getting enough rest I usually will wake up between 5:30 - 6:00 am, plenty of time to get to work.

generally I wake up each day at the same time.. I set an alarm for back up... just in case.. because if I stay up late the night before.. I generally would keep sleeping... I like when i can just let my body wake me up, but that's not always practical :(

I set a clock radio alarm and my cell phone alarm, just so I know what that annoying sound was that almost woke me up... right before the kids ran into the room and jumped on the bed!

If I have not been sleeping well, on a long fire assignment with 16 hour days, or just plain tired, I need an alarm to get up. But if I have been getting enough rest I usually will wake up between 5:30 - 6:00 am, plenty of time to get to work.

sc, will you tell your firefighter brethren a joke for me? the next time they come in, act all annoyed and ask them, "do you know what burns my butt?"

then wave your hand about butt height and say, "a flame about this high"... :-p

now go to sleep! :)

Back
Top Bottom