Alix's MIL/Ken's Mom Needs Prayer Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks all. I'm at the library right now as my computer issues are still unresolved. (Hopefully soon all will be well.)

MIL is still battling hard and no one really knows what is wrong. There is certainly liver involvement and things are very slow to improve. Pain management and rest seem to be the top priority at the moment. She is really suffering. Thank you all for your support, we need it rather badly at the moment. It never rains it pours!

Oh Alix, I am so sorry she is suffering. She must also be frightened. I can remember the scared look in my Mom's eyes when she was so ill. You just want to make it better and reassure them that all will be well. Tables turn. I hope your husband and family are holding up OK. My heartfelt wishes to you all.

My sincere thanks for all your prayers and good wishes. You're good people.
Mom's doing much better now that the pain's under control...and is lessening.
She's sleeping better as well. I think she's now on a definite upswing, as the virus or whatever it was....is working its way out of her system.
Thanks again everyone.

Leaving thoughts & prayers for renewed health ... and also to give the family strenth.

img_794437_0_6b51d9bb09c9d9b3bd5dd3199b26ddfb.jpg

Your prayers really helped. She is doing so much better now I just can't believe it. We were pretty scared for a couple of weeks there.

those stupid viruses.....they can do a number on you.....most affected are the elderly and the young......I'm so glad that your Mamma-in-law is doing so much better.(bad English but I don't care) give her lots of kisses from you and hubby and DC hugs and well-wishes......

Back
Top Bottom