All by myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
OM Goodness I just looked to see who else is on DC right now and I am the only one! I don't think I've ever seen this before :ohmy: I'm so lonely without you guys! But I hope you are all having wonderful days or restful sleeps (depending on where you live) :)

Yeah, being 6-9 hours ahead of the majority of the members here I often find myself in a similar situation!! (though I haven't yet been left all alone) you guys should be more like us, be a nightowl and on the prowl almost 24 hours!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

urmaniac13 said:
Yeah, being 6-9 hours ahead of the majority of the members here I often find myself in a similar situation!! (though I haven't yet been left all alone) you guys should be more like us, be a nightowl and on the prowl almost 24 hours!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sounds like we have another thing in common Licia! I tend to be a night owl for days and than sleep for like 12 hour spells...:wacko::LOL:

Piccolina said:
Sounds like we have another thing in common Licia! I tend to be a night owl for days and than sleep for like 12 hour spells...:wacko::LOL:

Si si si!! We certainly do!! (I knew this from the hours I received your e-mails!!)
Sometimes I feel like I was born on a wrong planet... one of the reasons for this is that this "24 hours a day" routine doesn't suit me very well... I would fare much better if I could stay awake for 20-24 hours and then sleep for 12+ hours!!:mrgreen:

urmaniac13 said:
Si si si!! We certainly do!! (I knew this from the hours I received your e-mails!!)
Sometimes I feel like I was born on a wrong planet... one of the reasons for this is that this "24 hours a day" routine doesn't suit me very well... I would fare much better if I could stay awake for 20-24 hours and then sleep for 12+ hours!!:mrgreen:
24 hours might be a bit much, but 16-20 would be totally fine by me - then as you said sleep for 12. I've observed in my life that at times when I did not have to get up early and follow a "normal" daily pattern, I would sleep like this and never sleep at night, just during the day. I've heard of other people who feel this way too, some refer to themselves as "day sleepers" (lol, not the REM song). I was born at night too, and I've always wondered if that could somehow have somthing to do with the waymy internal clock wants to work.

Piccolina said:
LOL - okay, fair enough :ROFLMAO: By the way I luv your new avatar, we're both rose fans I see! :)

I love roses!
I couldn't find a Thanksgiving one that I liked since we can't have new ones that are animated, so, I'll keep this one until Christmas.

Not me.... Wake at 9:00 am
take a nap at 2:00 pm
and to bed by 11:00 or 12:00 am.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom