All I Want For Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want my parents to move into one of the houses I took them around to see over the weekend so they are close to at least one of us kids.

I want some curtains instead of the cheapie levelor-type blinds I have in the dining room.

I want my yard landscaped professionally.

SizzlininIN said:
think from the heart........................something that captures the two of you together..........think hard and let your imagination fly. Just a though......... gift with an inscription of your love.........say a locket with your photos or something with an inscription.

That's a good idea!
I can put in that picture of me she has that I really hate.

Thanks

Nuff Said :cool: I've been a really "GOOD" boy Santa :huh:

Attachments

• 07fordshelby_8.jpg
    07fordshelby_8.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 70
  • 07fordshelby_4.jpg
    07fordshelby_4.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 67
  • 07fordshelby_5.jpg
    07fordshelby_5.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 07fordshelby_16.jpg
    07fordshelby_16.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 07fordshelby_11.jpg
    07fordshelby_11.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 66
is that the kind of checkbook that they give contest winners those giant cardboard checks out of?

nice ride maidrite. i can hear that throaty engine roar right now.

Maidrite said:
Nuff Said :cool: I've been a really "GOOD" boy Santa :huh:

Maidrite,

My Dad is going to be really upset if Santa brings you HIS car! :-p

(Yes, he's been out looking at them. The convertables, no less!)

John

i just want all of you to get everything that you want...

my family and pets are all doing great...so i dont need anything else.

mugsy27 said:
i just want all of you to get everything that you want...

my family and pets are all doing great...so i dont need anything else.

Bless you mugs....glad their all doing well.

I gave my parents my Christmas list:

A new computer monitor - 17" (+)
A video card - Geforce 5500 (+) AGP
A computer game - World of Warcraft
A subscription to the game - 6 month subscription to WoW

That is all.
I can't ask for too much anyways, because we are going to Dominican Republic in February.

I'm going to use Sizzlin's idea to get a gift for my gf.
She complains that I never smile, so I'm gonna try my best to smile in a picture, or i'll take one of hers that she has. She got a picture of me when I was making a funny voice, and I was doing the "eee" sound when she took the picture. So i'll take a picture and put it in like a silver lockey with diamonds on it or something.

I just realized something... at the rate things are going, new-guy goboenomo will get to 1,000 posts before ME! (but then, I only post when I actually have something to say... heh heh - just kidding).

As for what I want for Christmas, a good FoodSaver system would be nice... or a new digital camera (even though mine is working fine, the new ones are really nice).

I go with the snow, too.. ice cold christmas with snow are great!
and maybe another old mercedes, a 111er Coupe, but that's just adream, I'm not even sure if I really want it...
health for everyone, especially the ones I love, like my Dad..

nothing more.. I'm an easy child :mrgreeen:

Hmmm, my dream Christmas list would be: a London based job confirmed for DH starting in 18 months, a house of our own (preferably somewhere my horses could live...Middie's Christams wish came true for me sometime ago, lol) or being a little more humble, a Saluki hound or a Bedlington terrier. But none of them are going to happen this year, especially not with the expence of moving to Italy this year!

So, I am going to be seriously grateful that DH and I are living under the same roof (even though its leaking, lol) in the same city with our cats, like a normal couple! And, really boringly, I ordered some shampoo and conditioner from US thats not available in Europe for my on DH's credit card.....to think I was once high maintenance and now I settle for a bottle of shampoo! ROFPMSL

The Z said:
I just realized something... at the rate things are going, new-guy goboenomo will get to 1,000 posts before ME! (but then, I only post when I actually have something to say... heh heh - just kidding).

As for what I want for Christmas, a good FoodSaver system would be nice... or a new digital camera (even though mine is working fine, the new ones are really nice).
I was close :P
You just posted at random to beat me, I know it!
Race you to 2000!

i would really love to have a pair of diamond stud earings..a nice big skillet(that can also be placed in the oven)----and i hate to say itsince i returned the one i got last year(was very mad) a vaccum,think mine just died today.oh and for everyone wanting snow..i would be more than happy to share what i've been shoveling lately :) ...if i knew it wouldn't melt before it got to you.

I wish I could go home to New Mexico for Christmas and spend it with my whole family, especially my sister and her family.

Back
Top Bottom