All I Want For Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A new computer.
But I wont get one. :(
My parents just went out at got a new laptop and 2 computers. So my brother got one, and both my parents got one.

I would love a trip to Luxembourg with my oldest son Dan. We have done our family tree together and found a family member over there that we would love to visit.:wub:

wasabi said:
Have you been naughty, goboenomo?

No... not at all.
My parents claim I dont need one, because I'm paying $2000 for a laptop for school which I'm not allowed to put my own programs on, and I will only use until april, when I have to give it back to the school. I don't even get that one until September.

I'm more of a "lots of little things" person. There's a particular china teacup and saucer I want, a kitty/sewing-themed jigsaw puzzle, some special bath powder, etc. There are a couple of cooking-related items I'd like but, again, they're relatively inexpensive.

Half the fun of Christmas morning for me is opening lots of packages, whether or not they're significant or not. One year we gave our youngest son about $100-worth of nonperishables for his pantry. He'd just gotten out of the navy and had zero stuff. We had a ball watching him shake each package, place it to his head (like Carnack on Johnny Carson) and try to guess what was inside.

We've had a couple of heavy financial hits during the last couple of months so Christmas will be kind of lean this year. It doesn't help that our anniversary is a week before Christmas, too. Fortunately it's not a milestone anniversary, so we'll celebrate with a token gift for each other and dinner out.

Regardless of what's under the tree, I know Buck and I will have a wonderful day. We always do.

Last edited:
Airplane tickets for my son and daughter to fly from Washington state so we can be together for Christmas... I have not seen them in sooo long. This will be the 2nd Christmas we will miss together.

If I can't have a spa day....I want another..........
precious3nt2.jpg

Middie... horses are LARGE animals. They eat a LOT! :ermm: Where would you put it? What would you name it?
I have a stuffed dog and 2 cats. They all get along. But they STILL havent gotten a job. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom