Aloha, we're home!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome back!

I really enjoyed the travelogue!

Steve should start booking DC tours! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I can see us all booking a DC tour and the first thing we do is take over the kitchens giving the kitchen staff the week off.:ROFLMAO:

Fabulous photos and run through of your trip, it all sounds and looks amazing, so pleased you had such a good time :)

Welcome home, K, and thank you for setting our fears to rest re the fires. We surely hope none of our CA folks has anything to worry about.

Now must go and look at your pictures.

Nice, nice. Very enjoyable to see.

Kayelle, here's a bit of trivia that is completely useless, but here goes anyway: I just finished watching the first Netflix DVD of a BBC TV series name of "Middlemarch," a fictitious English village, adapted from a book by George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans). The main character is Doctor Tertius Lydgate. The name similarity of Lydgate Park just struck me.

Welcome back Kayelle! I looks like you had a very lovely time. BTW, did the salt water therapy work? And, more importantly, could you write this trip off as a medical treatment expense when doing 2013 taxes??? ;)

I can see us all booking a DC tour and the first thing we do is take over the kitchens giving the kitchen staff the week off.:ROFLMAO:

Could you imagine what it would be like if we could all meet up at a common location? We'd all have to roll down the ramps to our airplanes by the time we were done sampling everybody's favorite foods! :pig: And no sleep - I can hear us all laughing now! :LOL:

Home to the fires of Ventura county, Ca.! Thankfully, we are in no danger.
Hope you enjoy the pictures, and story of our return trip to paradise. :flowers::heart:

http://stevekathytravels.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/kauai2013.pdf

kayelle, welcome home, and thank you for sharing your beautifully filmed and cataloged vacation album. steve's pictures and commentary are lovingly and artistically drawn, making it very enjoyable for others to 'share' your paradise through your eyes and words. many visually stimulating seascapes and landscapes throughout--some seem positively otherworldly: trees, fish, waterfalls, birds...and my favorite of all, your setup at lawai beach, airy seats under an intimately draped grape tree with a spectacular view of whitewater waves tumbling forth from an azure hued ocean...so personally framed...for you alone...a personal gift from the gods... smile:

welcome back, k-l.

can i come wuth you next time? i have a big enough suitcase to hide in, and i'll pay the overages.

please? pretty please?

Back
Top Bottom