Alton Brown came to town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

callie

Head Chef
I went to our little market yesterday afternoon to buy some buttermilk. The girl working there asked me if I watch Food TV. (of course I do!) She said Alton Brown (Good Eats) and crew were there for 3 hours yesterday morning filming a segment for a show that will air in July! Unbelievable! It was totally unannounced and unexpected. They were out driving around looking for a little general store - and found our market. My little town has about 500 residents - and is on the way to nowhere...no one "just passes through" here.

I'm excited to see the show...and I wish I had gone in earlier to buy my buttermilk! :LOL:

Oooh yes - please do let us know when/if you find out when exactly the segment is going to air, or what the show title is so we can watch out for it!!

You can imagine how rumors fly around a tiny town :LOL: The info I have right now is that the show will air July 21...it will be a Good Eats segment titled "Feasting on Asphalt."

How much of this is true - I don't know...but I'll post here if I learn more. :ROFLMAO:

This is the new show he's doing where he's traveling and stoppoing in places. I think he's on a motorcycle, given the TV commercial spots.

Oh, I'm glad to know that...I hadn't heard that he's doing a new show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom