Am I the ONLY one sitting at home this evening?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were home all night too. DH crashed by 8pm, but woke up (ironically) at 12:01am and we wished each other a happy New Year, smooched :kiss: and had a midnight snack before calling it a night.

img_209236_0_3acc9310f5c84c6fd31c284afe563fcb.gif

We had pizza and were all asleep before midnight. Fireworks woke us up a few minutes before midnight and I discovered that Sofie had fireworks of her own leaving me with the biggest diaper to clean up in 2005!:shock: We were all asleep again by 12:02

Corazon, good luck on your own! I'm sure Aiden will be a good little helper for you!

Happy New Year everyone! Here's wishing you only the best! {hugs!}

Thanks PA, I'm sure I will need it. So far so good, but we did wake up only an hour ago at 11. Aidan probably won't nap today since we woke up so late. We will be going into town later, believe it or not, it's easier than staying home. Everyone gets too grumpy being at home but distracted and pretty happy in town. And Callum will probably just sleep the whole time we're out anyway, but at home he won't let me put him down...like right now.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the topic. We went to our neighbor's and while all the "men" played capture the flag outside with airguns, the girls played dominos inside. It was a fun night and we came home later than expected. We spent our midnight feeding Callum and watching an episode of 24.

i went to bed about 10:30 cause i had to be up at 5 to go to worko by 7, so there was no new year's celebarations here... bummer.

We usually just stay home but this year my brother got tickets through work for a harbour cruise. It was fantastic (and free!) Sydney harbour is beautiful and we got to see the 9pm and midnight fireworks which were beautiful. the downside was being pregnant I was the designated driver (it was free alcohol too) and we didn't get home until nearly 3am! I am still recovering and its the 2nd here.
The food was good too, we had lots of finger food like sushi and bruschetta, chicken skewers, smoked salmon on bagels, prawns, oysters, ham, antipasto etc. It was worth the exhaustion really.

I don't know what happened but i seem to have put the same message in 3 times, I hope I've fixed it now.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom