Ambien Is Evil!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
make sure that you rule out sleep apnea (without oxygen) which will suddenly wake you up................so many people have that and don't even know it...there will be no way you'll get a good night's sleep.....if partner complains about your snoring and you have a sore throat among other symptoms and waking up in the middle of the night physicians can test you in a sleep lab and if indicated prescribe an oxygen tank and a mask.............I'm going to be tested when I come back this summer........I sleep one or two hours and then I'm awake........will fall asleep with the tv on, a towel over my eyes and then sleep another one to two hours.......not the most restful in the world.....

make sure that you rule out sleep apnea (without oxygen) which will suddenly wake you up................so many people have that and don't even know it...there will be no way you'll get a good night's sleep.....if partner complains about your snoring and you have a sore throat among other symptoms and waking up in the middle of the night physicians can test you in a sleep lab and if indicated prescribe an oxygen tank and a mask.............I'm going to be tested when I come back this summer........I sleep one or two hours and then I'm awake........will fall asleep with the tv on, a towel over my eyes and then sleep another one to two hours.......not the most restful in the world.....

Yep, Debs, I am more than familiar with sleep apnea. Buck was diagnosed with it about 10 years ago and slept with a CPAP machine right after diagnosis. He was a different person after the diagnosis and treatment.

my father in law and one of our best friends said the same thing..........didn't know why they had gone so long without good sleep they commented...........don't know if I can sleep under a video camera but will try............

my father in law and one of our best friends said the same thing..........didn't know why they had gone so long without good sleep they commented...........don't know if I can sleep under a video camera but will try............

It's not as invasive as you might guess. The environment is much like a very comfortable motel/hotel room. They do their best to make you as comfortable as possible, very non-hospital/laboratory-like.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom