American Idol - The Ladies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching right now - the best one so far was the girl who used to be a backup singer. Simon is currently RIPPING the girl who sang the Pretenders song a new one.....girls are better than the guys were last night though.

I really REALLY liked Alaina Alexander who sung The Pretenders song!!!
And thats who Im voting for just because all the judges threw her under the bus. I dont get it!
Then the next woman Gina with the red hair I thought sucked. :huh:
Honestly, I feel all the black women had the best voices!
17.gif

Oh yes, I loved Lakisha. and she has a good story too. Simon even loves her.......

I really like Lakisha, I think she is fantastic. I had taped the show, so I got to rewind it and watched her a couple of times.:)

I think that there are some fabulous singers.
I think that Melinda and Lakisha are great singers but I really like Leslie Hunt's style (she was the red haired girl that scatted).
:clap:

i missed it last night....had to watch MD Terps take the whoopin stick to Duke!!!

how did antonella do?? did they give her a hard time about her supposed *risque* pictures?

Obviously Antonella will go on (no comment). Too bad Leslie was voted off. I liked her voice, deeper than most ladies.

The black girls are in a different league. All of them, plus Gina, should make the top 6 girls. Antonella needs to go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom