Americans Find Being Fat Not Unattractive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both mizzphinz and I weigh a good 50% more than we did when we started going out and she looks better now, and healthier than she ever did before. Skinny, to me, is *not* attractive. Morbidly obese is nasty, but a woman that is soft is *very* appealing to me.

She's in better shape physically, and stronger than she ever was before, and is able to do more strenuous exercise for longer periods of time than I've ever known her to be able to before. She can kick my butt, that's for sure. :ohmy:

mudbug I know very few men who really like skinny.[/quote said:
Here's hoping the same is true of women. ...and if it is, ladies, please form a single line and I'll be right with you! :mrgreen:

In my case, it was those blue eyes I'm such a sucker for and the cool moustache and cute Southern accent that first got my attention.

But hey - as much as we'd all like to lose weight to be healthier, etc., that usually doesn't matter in the long run, attraction-wise. At least for me, I find that the people I'm drawn to have kindness, humor, intelligence, interesting life experiences, etc. -- much more important than what their packaging looks like.

It's funny, but I've always found that the better friends I become with someone, the better-looking they become to me, no matter what size they are. It's nice to have all good-looking friends.

hehe Maidrite. =P

And Mud, I totally agree with you. The things that I find appealing about others has nothing to do with how they look and everything to do with what they are made of.

A drop-dead gorgeous person easily becomes very ugly when they open their mouth and nothing but mean spills out.

And I'm glad that curves are in. =)

:heart:
Z

Back
Top Bottom