Amusing to me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I was standing in an aisle in the supermarket and a woman came up to me and asked me if I was Italian. I said yes and she showed me a package of grated Romano cheese and asked if it was okay to use. I told her it was but I personally prefer grating my own cheese because to me it is fresher.
She said thank you and shook my hand. When I saw her at the checkout she showed me she picked up a chunk of Romano cheese. :) I guess I look Italian :LOL: even with the white hair. I was born and raised in the USA but my great grandparents are from Italy.

I was standing in an aisle in the supermarket and a woman came up to me and asked me if I was Italian. I said yes and she showed me a package of grated Romano cheese and asked if it was okay to use. I told her it was but I personally prefer grating my own cheese because to me it is fresher.
She said thank you and shook my hand. When I saw her at the checkout she showed me she picked up a chunk of Romano cheese. :) I guess I look Italian :LOL: even with the white hair. I was born and raised in the USA but my great grandparents are from Italy.
People seem to asume things about us..I have people ask me if I'm Italian as well. I'm not of course, do you suppose what's in the shopping cart is what they base their guess on?:LOL:
kades

People seem to asume things about us..I have people ask me if I'm Italian as well. I'm not of course, do you suppose what's in the shopping cart is what they base their guess on?:LOL:
kades

I don't think so, but then who knows? I didn't have any pasta or cheese in the cart. :LOL: I did have fresh basil and fresh parsley sitting there on the child seat. I was in the pet food aisle when she noticed me.

People seem to assume things about us..
No kidding. Sometimes when I buy coffee or drive through a fast food window they ask me if I am a police officer. I think it's my arrogance and cocky personality that make them think I am one.

Next time when I'm at Starbucks I should say yes and just walk away with my free coffee.....:D

No kidding. Sometimes when I buy coffee or drive through a fast food window they ask me if I am a police officer. I think it's my arrogance and cocky personality that make them think I am one.

Next time when I'm at Starbucks I should say yes and just walk away with my free coffee.....:D

So what do they think at the doughnut shop? :angel:

I've been asked the same thing...
Yet I'm Scottish and German. Born and raised in Canada, with a very heavy Scottish influence. lol.....

I must just look like someone who will help folks because it doesn't matter whether I'm in a grocery store or a hardware store folks ask me for help.

Back
Top Bottom