Kidney stones keep knocking me for a loop the last few days (I'm okay right now--on Hydrocodone), and I am worried that my cellulitis may be flaring up again (pink, but no pain), so I may have to wait a little later to send mine. Rats! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. If I am able, I would still like to send them (James's and mine) tomorrow. It all depends on how much I get done tonight, as I want to make something to go along with what I bought.