An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well... I got a wonderful surprise in the mail today, but I don't think it was my Secret Santa since she already outed herself as jpmgrew's SS. Thanks Dee... I loved the aroma that came out of the box when I first opened it!!! And I can't wait to try out the rubs/seasonings!!! (I already nibbled on the goodies... YUM!) Thanks HUN!!! You made my day too!!!

:) Yep, my dee gave me a great surprise today I will wait until everyone posts what they got to post mine. Still figuring out the photo thing sort of actually dee got me inspired to pick up the house and clean thats how good I felt.:):)

:) Yep, my dee gave me a great surprise today I will wait until everyone posts what they got to post mine. Still figuring out the photo thing sort of actually dee got me inspired to pick up the house and clean thats how good I felt.:):)

WOW I never knew my cooking had such affect on people!! Cleaning?!?! Maybe I should ship my fiance a package right before he is due to come home!!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jen, I noticed that the dark chocolate pomegranate bag appeared to have been open in the picture. I wouldn't have been able to wait either!

:)Barbara

Jen, I noticed that the dark chocolate pomegranate bag appeared to have been open in the picture. I wouldn't have been able to wait either!

LOL!! I was nibbling on those as I opened the rest of my gifts... they are yummy. They're in the frreezer right now, I love my chocolate frozen, I especially love frozen peanut butter cups.

It's such a fun to read about all your gifts... ;o)

we did this from one of my german forums and it's the rule NOT to open the parcel untill Dec, 21st - wich is in exactly 19min here :D
My gift lies in the office for almost three weeks now - the very first one to arrive...

It's such a fun to read about all your gifts... ;o)

we did this from one of my german forums and it's the rule NOT to open the parcel untill Dec, 21st - wich is in exactly 19min here :D
My gift lies in the office for almost three weeks now - the very first one to arrive...
So, what did you get?!

I got a fragrance lamp (?) with some christmas oils and wellness oils, a fragrance potpourri and a wonderful card coming with it with a wundeful poem written on it... and I still don't know who sent it to me....

wichtel0007klzl3.jpg

those fragrance warmers are great! the tea light really cause your house to fill up with the fragrance! I bought a cherry blossom oil to go with mine and it is lovely!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom