An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea, not sure when mine will go into the mail, but hopefully they will get it before Christmas!!!

Kidney stones keep knocking me for a loop the last few days (I'm okay right now--on Hydrocodone), and I am worried that my cellulitis may be flaring up again (pink, but no pain), so I may have to wait a little later to send mine. Rats! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon. If I am able, I would still like to send them (James's and mine) tomorrow. It all depends on how much I get done tonight, as I want to make something to go along with what I bought.

:)Barbara

Yes, we will do the big reveal on a date not yet known. :cool:

When someone receives their gift, let us know here, but don't tell who sent it to you (or who you think it was) yet. That way we all have a few days at least to wonder who got ours, as we wait for them. :cool:

:)Barbara

My persons arrived today!! I will send it out on Saturday!! WOOHOO!! I can't wait. I hope they love it as much as I did when I saw it!!

I finally found what I wanted to send to my person, I hope they like it! And I hope they get a laugh from my packing job lol.....

I will send it this Sat before the Post Office closes at noon. My work days don't allow me to get to the PO and back in time during the week, too far away...

And whoever my person is, I will love whatever I get! Even if it's coal!!!!!

Saphellae, I am sure the person you got will like anything you give them don't fret.:chef:
No thats not it, Barbara quit putting out wrong clues bad girl :furious:

Attachments

• new folder 1-007.jpg
    new folder 1-007.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 135

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom