An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well... little did my secret sender of a TEXAS SIZED package know....
I can read thru scribble!!!
HAHA!!
Thank you, you crazy, you went OVERBOARD!!!!!

Well... little did my secret sender of a TEXAS SIZED package know....
I can read thru scribble!!!
HAHA!!
Thank you, you crazy, you went OVERBOARD!!!!!

:innocent: I wonder who that could of been???? :LOL: Did the dust bunnies give it away?

Nope.
I shouldn't have opened it around the kids. NOw they know its full of chocolate!!!!

Yea, I scribbled out my name, but I'm positive it could not be read! But there were other things in my box that probably gave it away! LOL!

ya gotta look at the scribble sideways under a light.....
:)
not that I've ever done that....

Pacanis, I wish you had my name and sent me some of those ribs!

:LOL: I'm here in spirit only, Elaine.
I have a hard enough time finding my own small family something, or I would have jumped right in this.

So I am living vicariously through others :cool:

I shipped mine off today...yay!!! After spending over 20 mins in line at the post office...don't you just LOVE the Holidays!
One guy in line called out if anyone one was willing to sell their place in line, I happen to have been at the counter at that time so I turned around and said ....what are you offering....everyone got a good chuckle....hmmm I wonder if he was serious?? :)

I shipped mine off today...yay!!! After spending over 20 mins in line at the post office...don't you just LOVE the Holidays!
One guy in line called out if anyone one was willing to sell their place in line, I happen to have been at the counter at that time so I turned around and said ....what are you offering....everyone got a good chuckle....hmmm I wonder if he was serious?? :)

You picked a great day, dee. According to the evening news, today is the biggest shipping day of the holiday season. How'd you plan that?:LOL:

Oh I believe it...I when to Target right after just befor 2pm and the parking lot was packed.....I couldnt help but think...Monday afternoon...doesn't anyone work??? ;)

But WHY was today the biggest shopping day...what makes today special??......OK I'm a dork......I misread your post oops!! I thought you said biggest shopping day!! LOL:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh I believe it...I when to Target right after just befor 2pm and the parking lot was packed.....I couldnt help but think...Monday afternoon...doesn't anyone work??? ;)

But WHY was today the biggest shopping day...what makes today special??......OK I'm a dork......I misread your post oops!! I thought you said biggest shopping day!! LOL:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Yep, Vanna, can I buy a vowel?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LOL!! funny!

Not so funny part is I still have two more boxes to ship! I had to wait for something else I ordered my nephew to arrive but I didn't want to hold up my other packages....guess what it arrived right after I returned home today!! UHG!

Back
Top Bottom