An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yes, as a way to let your Secret Santa know a bit about you (to aid in gift selection), please answer the following (as many as you care to fill out, that is):

Favorite color(s):

Decorating theme/colors:

Allergies:

Favorite goodies:

Least favorite goodies:

Hobbies:

Collections:

Anything you would like to share about yourself that could help in choosing a gift:

:)Barbara

Thanks! I've sent her my info!

Have we decided on the rules?
New or used gift? Dollar amount??
New or like new (unless it is an antique, it should at least look new).

Approx. $20.

When you receive the name and address of the person you are giving to, go for it!

Let us know when you receive your gift. This is important--if anyone cannot participate, for any reason, please do not sign up. You can PM Alix or me, your name will be removed, and no one will be the wiser.

Once everyone has received a gift, we will reveal who we sent to. We can decided a reveal date in a couple weeks when the gifts start coming in. Maybe we could each post our picture with the gift we receive?

ok.. silly me... do we send Alix the answers to the above questions... yes.. I guess we'd have to..

ok.. silly me... do we send Alix the answers to the above questions... yes.. I guess we'd have to..
I was trying to figure that out myself! I guess it would be best to send it to Alix with our addresses. That way she can just copy it all when sending it to the Secret Santas.

:cool:Barbara

WooHoo! I'm getting more and more excited about this!

Don't forget everyone, tomorrow night is the deadline to get your information to Alix!

Just caught up with this thread, I'm in! Sounds like fun. I don't mind shipping wherever. I would hate to leave out people from other countries just because of where they live, they're still DC family.

Just caught up with this thread, I'm in! Sounds like fun. I don't mind shipping wherever. I would hate to leave out people from other countries just because of where they live, they're still DC family.
Great! Just send your name, address, and answers to the above questions to Alix, and you will be set!

Back
Top Bottom