An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) I chose something in my house as Madraite said it's packed and ready to go. The person I'm sending to will see my address and name on package plus the card also says who I am I thought that was OK. Was it? I dont think I can unwrap package now it's wrapped good and tight.

Whoever got QSis, a lump of coal would be the perfect gift.... charcoal that is. :LOL:

:) I chose something in my house as Madraite said it's packed and ready to go. The person I'm sending to will see my address and name on package plus the card also says who I am I thought that was OK. Was it? I dont think I can unwrap package now it's wrapped good and tight.

It's fine!

Mine will be a combo of something "white elephant" (new though) and something bought new from the store.

as long as it is like new and working, yes, that is great.;)

I promise I won't do what this boy in Nancy's 5th grade class did for their class gift exchange. He cleaned all the junk out from under his bed, threw it in a box, wrapped it, and brought it to class for the gift exchange. I can't remember what all was in there, but some poor kid got a dirty (not just dusty, but dried food) dinner knife and a lot of equally "wonderful" stuff!

:)Barbara

I promise I won't do what this boy in Nancy's 5th grade class did for their class gift exchange. He cleaned all the junk out from under his bed, threw it in a box, wrapped it, and brought it to class for the gift exchange. I can't remember what all was in there, but some poor kid got a dirty (not just dusty, but dried food) dinner knife and a lot of equally "wonderful" stuff!

but they were a treasure to him! LOL It also helped him clean his room out, hehe

I don't know much about my person, I need to do some research!

You can do what I did... do a search for postings by your person and read a bunch of them. You can get some hints that way!

"I am going to make mine personal and sweet." I'm sure! You're nice and sweet so your gift will be too!!;);)

Ugh, did I miss the deadline?
I'm sorry! The names/addresses were supposed to be in by this last Wednesday, but since Alix was having computer issues it was actually extended. She sent them out today. If anyone else is interested, you could just do a gift exchange with them--it wouldn't be a secret, but it would still be fun.

as long as it is like new and working, yes, that is great.;)

:) It's in perfect condition and very unique I was so excited about this gift thing that it is going out today. I really hope this person likes it, almost did not send it I like it so much. But now I see some of you talking about going to the store etc I thought it was supposed to be something from my house and in the $20.00 limit I do confess it's a little more than that but now Im wondering if it's enough.

JPm... I'm sure if its sent from the heart and fits in with your persons list of
ideas that they sent it'll be perfect. It's the thought that counts. : )

JPm... I'm sure if its sent from the heart and fits in with your persons list of
ideas that they sent it'll be perfect. It's the thought that counts. : )

:) Im sure my person will like it but if some of you are planning on going overboard well then I want to also and that is not a hard thing to do, it's much harder to stay within a limit.;)

I just love it when we are having fun like this, It proves what a close family we really are here at DC. One big Christmas or Hanukkah Hug to you all.

And Thank You Alix for your Time and Caring to help us out so we could make this work. A Big Kiss to You Sis. :santa:

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 144
I went shopping today! Paul picked out the final part of the gift which for some reason made it more fun for me! It'll go out in the mail Friday!!

Back
Top Bottom