An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) Woo Hoo, I got mine today I was so excited my person left a hint in the box on who they might be but dummy me couldnt figure it out which is real cool because the suspence is killing me I will figure out eventually.;);):):LOL: I very much like my gifts. Will put up pictures when I get a chance.

Well I hope you like everything and I hope they arrived in good shape and still edible!!! :ermm:
:) Well, now that cat is out of the bag. I loved everything and yes they are edible. If you check the gumption thread this may well be the highlight of my Christmas. Thank you soo much. What fun to get a gift from someone you have never met in person and yet you know them from here on DC. Crap! now I'm getting all weepy this the first time this year I'm feeling some Christmas spirit. Thank You deelady you really lifted me up today.:) :):)

Hubby got the mail on the way to work this morning and there's a note from the postman saying I have a package to pick up at the post office!!!!

I hope they'll hold it for awhile..cuz, I can't get out of my driveway!!!

: )

Ok Ok what did you get? The Excitement is killing me..... Merry Christmas EVERYONE ........
LOVE AND HUGS ALL AROUND :santa:

Dear Santa!
Thank you for the nice cookbook!! I love the way you marked the pages of the best recipes! Paul's already requested that I make the pancakes someday soon!!

We're going to have the bread for dinner tonight along with our oven fried chicken!!

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!!!!!

My gift went out today, but it went express UPS.. so it will be *somewhere* in the US on Tuesday :)

Sorry for making my person wait! I did sign it though, if thats ok.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom