An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh good :) I think theres only one other person from Canada doing this and shes on the other side.. it wouldn't be hard to tell who its from anyways! Plus with Purolator they make you put your name etc on it. It is purolator, not ups as I said earlier, my bad.

I sped to the PO at lunch today (thank you for no ticket lol!) and got my package! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I loved everything!!!!!!!! I loved opening everything individually, I felt like a kid! Are we going to have a reveal thread as far as who our Secret Santas were? Should I post a pic of what I got but don't tell who it was?

Well... I got a wonderful surprise in the mail today, but I don't think it was my Secret Santa since she already outed herself as jpmgrew's SS. Thanks Dee... I loved the aroma that came out of the box when I first opened it!!! And I can't wait to try out the rubs/seasonings!!! (I already nibbled on the goodies... YUM!) Thanks HUN!!! You made my day too!!!

I sped to the PO at lunch today (thank you for no ticket lol!) and got my package! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I loved everything!!!!!!!! I loved opening everything individually, I felt like a kid! Are we going to have a reveal thread as far as who our Secret Santas were? Should I post a pic of what I got but don't tell who it was?

I did the same thing when I sent out my gift, I wrapped everything individually... it was so much fun!! I love wrapping gifts!

Ok!!!! Here we go... The 1st pic is of my area rug to show you how great the moose candle is. I love everything!

Attachments

• HPIM0253.jpg
    HPIM0253.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 139
  • HPIM0258.jpg
    HPIM0258.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 125
  • HPIM0255.jpg
    HPIM0255.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 115
Is that dark chocolate pomegranite??? Oh that sounds soooo good, I have never heard of that! I wonder where you can buy that???:cool::cool:

That moose is adorable!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom