An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it'S a bit vanilla... and somehow fruity... well, not so much like snow... ;o)

Did all your SecretSanta-gifts already arrived?

I just got my gifts today .... SUNDAY!!!! :bounce:

All I said when I sent Alix my preferences, is that I would love to have something I could use in cooking that was special to the area where my Secret Santa lives.

Boy, did my Santa come through with the perfect gifts for me!

I got two bottles of Anchor Inn Buffalo Wing sauce (Original and Hotter), a jar of locally made hot New York dog sauce (I have been dying to try one of these - I thought of making one myself), a bottle of locally used BBQ marinade for chicken, and a jar of locally made seasoned salt - the best I've ever tasted!

And, oh yeah, a little mesh stocking with pieces of coal for "naughty" girls! :blush: Which will become a part of my Christmas ornament tradition forever.

GREAT job, Secret Santa! Thank you a million times! '

Here's a picture of my booty (that is, "gifts") ;)

Lee

awww I'm so glad!! Have you tried the walnuts yet? Those are my favorite...although with that batch I forgot to put in the balsamic vinegar....ooops! ;)

:) deelady I just ate all of your English Toffee, OMG it was soo good I had to eat the very last bit didn't even share with DH. :LOL:
Oh GREAT! Now I can't stop drooling!!

I just got my gifts today .... SUNDAY!!!! :bounce:

All I said when I sent Alix my preferences, is that I would love to have something I could use in cooking that was special to the area where my Secret Santa lives.

Boy, did my Santa come through with the perfect gifts for me!

I got two bottles of Anchor Inn Buffalo Wing sauce (Original and Hotter), a jar of locally made hot New York dog sauce (I have been dying to try one of these - I thought of making one myself), a bottle of locally used BBQ marinade for chicken, and a jar of locally made seasoned salt - the best I've ever tasted!

And, oh yeah, a little mesh stocking with pieces of coal for "naughty" girls! :blush: Which will become a part of my Christmas ornament tradition forever.

GREAT job, Secret Santa! Thank you a million times! '

Here's a picture of my booty (that is, "gifts") ;)
Lee

Wow, those all look great!

:)Barbara

So what does one do if they sent thier package last week and is pretty sure it should be where its going..... and hasn't seen the person post that they got thier stuff.

I'm worrying the one I sent was lost.... with no return adress of course so I could be secret.......
:(

I'm thinking like you, suzi. I sent mine a week ago this last Friday. I sent our daughter's package the same day and she's already received hers. She lives in Los Angeles. My Secret Santa box didn't have to go across the whole country though, so I thought it would have been received by now.:(

I put my return address but no name, I figured there were a couple of us in Ohio so they still may not know who it was....but the person I got looked up my address on the map and figured it out! :ROFLMAO::LOL: Ohwell...but I feel for you because I hesitated on putting any address at all, but I got paranoid :ermm::unsure:

I sent mine a long time ago and haven't heard if it's been recieved either... could we get an up date on who HAS and who HASN't got their's? I"m also getting concerned.

THANKS!

awww I'm so glad!! Have you tried the walnuts yet? Those are my favorite...although with that batch I forgot to put in the balsamic vinegar....ooops! ;)

:) Those are just about gone as well they are good as they are:)
Now would you mind sending me some larger pants? After all it's all your fault.:LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom