An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't received mine yet either, although my mailman seems to deliver things when he feels like it and the weather has been really bad today so maybe I'll get something tomarrow.

I just got mine today! Nick emailed me at work and said my gifty was delivered. It's gorgeous and completely matches my decor... Thank you!!! :) I know who it is from, but I won't say yet.

Attachments

• Horse.jpg
    Horse.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 184
  • Horse2.jpg
    Horse2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 172
Saph--That's beautiful
Mine gift took over a week to get the person , remember it is christmas so I think things are taking a bit longer. Plus the weather across most of us northern states has been terrible the last couple weeks. I'm sure they'll get to where they are going eventually. We must all be patient, just like waiting for SANTA. OK yes I'm trying to convince myself. I'm going crazy waiting, I feel like a little kid.

...I'm trying to convince myself. I'm going crazy waiting, I feel like a little kid.
I just PM'd you, but in case you don't see it, I just wanted to let you know that that busy little birdy told me that you should receive yours tomorrow.

:)Barbara

I'm still waiting....and my mailman must have known it too because he didn't even give me junk mail today! He just took my mail and drove off!! No gift, no cards... not even a bill!! :(

I GOT MINE TODAY!!! Actually.. .I got two... I got another sneaky elf out there!

Anyhow, I will post pics soon... but I want to say Thank You to Miss Katie!!!! I LOVE it and the soup mugs are awesome! And the dried legumes are PERFECT! Thank you very much..... that is soooo very sweet of you!

I got mine yesterday and couldn't wait to open it. And was I surprised. My SS did a great job of selecting for me. I'm in the middle of a big construction job in the basement and the square guide, Gorilla glue (my all time favorite), and drill bit guide will fit in very nicely with my other tools.
icon14.gif

In addition to those, I got a very nice 1/2 lb package of some homemade rub that smells really good! :chef: I can't wait to try it.

I'm so very pleased :):)!

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you!

Attachments

• Secret Santa gift (600 x 450).jpg
    Secret Santa gift (600 x 450).jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 177
I am so Happy with my gifts as well, I will get pics on as soon as I can. Thank You to my SS for Great Gifts :) I can't wait to Share Pics :chef:

Back
Top Bottom