And I thought 3 kids were a handful!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She can keep having babies all she wants, because she has the older kids trained (forced) to take care of the younger ones. They have assigned younger children to get ready in the morning and to get ready for bed at night, plus watching after them throughout the day. Sorry, I believe in children having chores and learning responsibility, but this is a bit over the top. Children should not be raising children just because Mommy likes to make babies.

I think it's disgusting and selfish the planet all ready has too many people . The Chinese are only allowed one child. They say they want even more. I agree with JoeV what kind of life do the other kids really have.

Yes, 18 is way too many but in some cultures that is not uncommon. But as long as the parents are not receiving public assistance, they can do whatever they want as long as all children are properly cared for.
I have an employee and she's the youngest of 20 siblings. She is originally from Mexico. On the other hand, if her parents were Chinese living in China they would have sent her down the river many years ago.

I think that couple is nuts. I have a handful with 1.. Having 1 kid is hard enough on the body. Can you imagine what hers must be like ? Babies probably walk out of there on their own.

I'm sorry...but 18 children ... it's just wrong.

But...then again... there is a lot of love in that house... and who am I to judge?

It is sad that these people have no idea what responsibility means.....it does not include saddling an older child with a younger one. Kids need to be kids, not built in babysitters. I find it hard to believe they could afford that many kids on their own, they rely on donations and the income of the tv show. I can't imagine what it would cost to feed and clothe that many children for a year! :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom