....and the top 20 Worst Foods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
img_594920_0_ba503c6daf2d177e7dfae808be056503.gif

Men's Health - Eat This, Not That! - Best & Worst - What's are the worst foods?

All my favorites too! lol. This was interesting...and the substitutes they recommended were at least a thought...unlike saying "eat an apple" instead. Enjoyed it!

Lol, my friend told me about this list. He said he almost cried when he saw his favorite thing in the world #1. Some of those actually suprised me. I don't think I've ever really eaten any of them excepy maybe the onion and the McDs chicken strips. I want to see what the worst salad is. So many people think that if it's a salad, it's healthy.

I did have the Lonestar 20-ounce T-bone once, but I ate very little of it at the restaurant. I ordered it with the express intention of having it for at least one more meal at home. I do the same thing when I order prime rib.

I noticed that Macaroni Grill was featured just about as heavily on this list as the saltiest food list.

:)Barbara

Mac grill AND Chilis! MAc Grill used to be a great place 5-6 years ago. Now it's like a glorified Denny's. Haven't been there in 3-4 years. Awesome red clam sauce and penne rustica.

Back
Top Bottom