Anger Management

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, we agreed. He told me that I was a roguishly handsome, and articulate man, and I agreed. I also told him that I was in a committed relationship, and I let him down easy.

He agreed to start capitalizing the "C" in my name, and we cried.

oh, too funny.......can I share a story??? We used to get phone calls from this teenager requesting to speak with "Jennifer" For some reason my hubby seemed to be the one afflicted by this pest...........after telling him numerous times that he had the wrong number my husband had his revenge, too,.... he was working on taxes and so anger management wasn't at the top list of his priorities..........the next time that boyfriend called requesting Jennifer he said in all seriousness.......I'm sorry but she's out on a date with Kevin......he recalled that there was total silence on the other end......and then some stammering.........never called back again

Ahh, you chefs. Take me to task for debating, then ridicule me for showing my soft, sensitive side.

And you'll notice he called me "cute" so I rest my case.
!!!
No I wasn't making fun of you, I just finished reading the original "anger management" post and it made me laugh :(

No I wasn't making fun of you, :(

No, no, I as kidding! Really, I have a sense of humor. Granted, it's a type of gallows humor...

It was really very innocent. You know how much sichuan dingdong idolizes me, and he questioned me on mentioning his '93 Yugo at one of those "speed dating" get-togethers.

(He's very proud that his golf knickers match his seat covers.)

And I'm a giver, give, give, give, I give too much.

Expat - Loved your story. I had a similar experience as a kid.

Our phone number was almost like Wesern Auto. We frequently got calls. Dad would tell them they got the wrong number, give them the right one and hang up. I guess he was tired one night. We got a call and the other party asked if we still had the medicine cabinet on sale, if so, they would be right over. Dad asked if they wanted him to take the medicine out of it first.

Chico & sichuan - Maybe you guys need to "get a room". :) :) :)

AC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom