"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 01-12-2007, 04:54 PM   #41
Certified Pretend Chef

I scored a 6 - normal.

I got so mad that I didn't get a zero like Alix that I threw my computer across the room! Stupid quiz!

Old 01-12-2007, 05:22 PM   #42
Master Chef

Doggonit! Everyone else is having fun at this. Me? Noooo. I just had to take it seriously and spill my guts with a self-evaluation. I couldn't just roll with the punches. Makes me want to hurl my computer through the window, or better yet, kick the cat! He needs kicking anyways. And the dog, well you know she tried to get to some sliced sausage that was on the table and I had to chase her away. Man, sometimes I get so riled at all of this, and you guys are just having loads of fun, la-de-da. And to make things worse, I own a Ford! And it's broken!!!

Just kidding.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:26 PM   #43
Head Chef

I scored a 5 to the Anger Management Test. I guess I need some help.

Jill and Jolie
shpj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #44
Chef Extraordinaire

Site Moderator

Location: I live in the Heartland of the United States - Western Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodweed of the North
Doggonit! Everyone else is having fun at this. Me? Noooo. I just had to take it seriously and spill my guts with a self-evaluation. I couldn't just roll with the punches. Makes me want to hurl my computer through the window, or better yet, kick the cat! He needs kicking anyways. And the dog, well you know she tried to get to some sliced sausage that was on the table and I had to chase her away. Man, sometimes I get so riled at all of this, and you guys are just having loads of fun, la-de-da. And to make things worse, I own a Ford! And it's broken!!!

Just kidding.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North
Love ya, G'weed. You are so silly. Oh, about your car. Around here they say, "I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy." Guess you're at the pushin' stage, huh?
Old 01-12-2007, 06:03 PM   #45
Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandyj
I've been told at work that I'm a very calm person, but I scored a 7! Anger in the closet!!
And I scored a 4, and I'm known for my outspoken ways! Go figure.

BC
Old 01-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #46
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by shpj4
I scored a 5 to the Anger Management Test.
you rebel! you obviously should yell at an elderly lady (maybe steal her groceries) or borrow candy from a baby to be normal like us others!
Old 01-13-2007, 07:55 AM   #47
Master Chef

Hey, my F150 is the best vehicle I've ever owned, and I've owned them all. People keep asking me why I drive such a big truck when I don't go anywhere (I walk almost everywhere I go). I remind them that that truck took us across the continental divide a half-dozen times. I'll give my husband credit, he didn't have a tizzy fit all day yesterday. Even when someone cut off access to our street -- on two sides, without giving us notice. Even when he went to take a shower and found our water cut off. Even .... well, let's just say it was a bad day in blackrock. He and I had a conversation about anger control, and it took for now.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:01 AM   #48
Master Chef

We have anger control issues in our house because my father-in-law had a specific type of alzeimers that shows itself only at night and very violently. The only beings who knew what was going on were my mother-in-law, who was being beaten at night, and, when we visited, my dog. Everyone else just looked the other way (to include my husband and me). So don't let that anger go. Channel it, use it, do something with it. Get control of it before it controls you.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #49
Sous Chef

Well, I got a five as well. I forgot that it was only supposed to be within the last year! Oh well. I used to keep my anger bottled up but then I realized that once I did blow up, I was bringing up things that happened a month or two ago! That was not fair to my boyfriend and we worked things out. I would kind of take that thing with a grain of salt...unless of course you truly are "kicking your cat" and "throwing your computer across the room"! Great find gobo!!