Animal abuse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smoke king

Sous Chef
With so many animal lovers on DC (myself being one as many of you well know) this story broke in our local (Omaha) paper today

Man Beats Dog To Death With Golf Club - Omaha News Story - KETV Omaha

I know I promised to keep my threads light for awhile, but this one makes my blood boil!! We accept pets into our lives, like our spouses and SO's for better or worse.

Personally, I would like to beat this :censored: with a golf club. You know, I would have, as I know many of you would, taken this little pup into my home in a second!!

What the :censored: is wrong with people. I hope he feels like a "big man" now. I also hope theres a special place in :censored: for people like him.

Admins-If this is too strong, feel free to remove it and I sincerely apologize. Needlessly hurting a defensless animal that doesn't know any better is a hot button issue with me!!!!

I feel for you smoke and side with you, but won't click on that link.
There's far too much abuse going on everywhere with anything to read about every case. Too depressing to know the details....

There's far too much abuse going on everywhere with anything to read about every case. Too depressing to know the details....

Pacanis, I completely understand. If I hadn't already heard the story on the evening news, I wouldn't click on it either.

Not to sound "weak" or "soft", but this stuff absolutely breaks my heart.:(

i haven't teared for awhile, but my chest aches from sadness. sweet Jesus... an animal...
i can't wait to see my babies sunday. my meower & my quiet-guy!!!

I too am one who can't always handle all the horrifying details. Especailly when it comes to animals and children. My one cat was abused and she has the scars to show for it. She has trust issues and I'm the third and final person to adopt her. I must be doing something right because her and I are inseparable. She follows me from one end of the house to the other. Whenever I sit down she won't climb up on my lap or let me hold her, but she lays right up against me. She has to be touching me whenever possible.

That's horrible. Just because it was barking too, wow. If someone doesn't like barking, they shouldn't get a dog, especially a small yappy one. It says he only hit it once and that it wasn't awake after that, so I'd like to think it didn't suffer.

I won't click on the link. It upsets me too much to even think of rotten people who hurt animals.

Pacanis, I completely understand. If I hadn't already heard the story on the evening news, I wouldn't click on it either.

Not to sound "weak" or "soft", but this stuff absolutely breaks my heart.:(

smoke king, you are not weak or soft, you are a kind human being.

smoke king, you are not weak or soft, you are a kind human being.
I could happily show him both weak and soft. I have a serious problem with cowards resorting to abusing defenseless animals to boost a clearly fragile ego!

Perhaps he needs some Enzyte?:LOL:

I didn't pull up the link either. There's bad out there I know of & alot I don't. Just the thought has me in knots. Did someone say - get it back 10 fold?

I'm sorry. I won't and can't read the link. Does it makes sense to say I want to be an Animal Abuser Abuser ????

Nope, I can't read it. Just the title makes me want to strangle the person and as you said, beat him with the golf club!!

Sorry everyone-I didn't mean to upset you with this. Its just that when this sort of thing happens, it usually gets buried in the back pages of the newspaper where its quickly forgotten.

I just wanted as many people as possible to know this :censored:'s name, and to see him for what he truly is.

Again, If I upset any of you, I sincerely apologize.

I raise and did breed rat terriers, so I almost became physically ill when I read that. They are the best dogs and if it was barking, it was more than likely trying to warn that man about something. I cannot begin to understand the behavior of people that I read about everyday.

Well, there was not much to the story... short and to the point. I can not tolerate any type of animal cruelty. It pains me to walk by these homes that keep their dogs in the backyard day in and out with the only attention that they may get is when the food or water comes. I have made a few friends walking to class everyday and I hope that my encounters with these animals helps their day as much as mine.

On the way to class, there is a beautiful doberman that comes to greet me at the fence. I always pet and talk to him on the way there and back. I think he waits for me. Then there is a neighborhood dog named Callie that is a treat to encounter as well. Just a fun, happy dog. Someone takes care of her, yet to figure out who tho! Also the blood hounds that squish their heads through the slats of the fence to say "hello" to me. OH, can't forget the pair of boxers that love to bark at me. There there are these two german shepards that are locked away in a kennel away from the house. They are in that thing all the time.... now that irritates the crap out of me!!!!

People who commit crimes againsts animals truly have some issues to be addressed and need help. I can't stand the thought of animals being hurt or abused and often times I stand out side and listen to all the animals crying out and my heart gets heavy. I know there are soooo many animals out there suffering and I wish there is more that I could do.

:) I also did not read link but I would like to give this man a beating. I will never ever understand what makes people like that do what they do. As I have said many times is I ever caught someone doing this I have a lot of pent up anger at these kind of people and would unleash it all to that person.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom