Announcement...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I too must offer a hearty congrats. I absolutely adore kids, and the whole family experience. I couldn't be happier for you. I watched my wife go through morning sickness and hope yours is short lived.

Take care of yourself, stay away from fish that could have heavy-metal contamination (albacore Tuna, yellowfin tuna, swordfish, shark, etc.) Eat sallmon, trout, pollock, etc. for the good omega-3 fatty acids in them.

Eat well, and healthy, and take care of yourself. But absolutely and most importantly, feel that little life growing within you and cherish every moment. As men, we get to occasionally feel the child move within the womb, and we get excited. But as the mother, you get to be with that child from the instant of conception. You can talk to him/her, you can sing songs, and it has been found through experiments that the babies actually get to taste the foods that the mother eats, through the amniotic fluid. And so, when you eat that wide variety, you children learn to enjoy that same wide variety of foods, even before they are born.

Mother's should hold a more , urm, exalted place in our society than they do. For you are the people who nuture and give birth to our young, and who play the greatest role in shaping the lives of the next generation.

Mothers can and should be the ultimate force in their children's lives. Not that Dad's aren't important too. And to be sure, a good father plays an important role in a child's life.

You will be a great Mom. Again, Congrats.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Congratulations, Kim!! I often wish that I could have had more, but, it wasn't meant to be. I envy large families and now yours is growing again. I hope all is well. Keep us updated on your progress.

What happy news!
Bless your heart, I hope the morning sickness goes away soon. You'd think, in this day and age, doctors would have found a way to deal with that.

Congrats Kimbaby!
14.gif

thanks everyone...
I go the 28th for my U/S
hopefully the baby will coperate
and I can find out if its a boy or girl :)
the morning sickness is getting some what better
thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom