Announcement...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
I would like to tell all my friends here at DC
some awesome news...
I am expecting a baby... I am 13 weeks along,
I have known for sometime, but I wanted to make sure all
was ok for I spilled the beans:LOL:
any how I am due Feb. 19,2007...
thats why I have been mia, I have been sick and tired...:sick:
just wanted to share...

A baby................ohhhhhhhhhhhhh how wonderful! I'm so excited for you. Unfort., no more little ones for me......DH was neutered 7 years ago :LOL: . Hope the morning sickness subsides soon.

Congratulations! Is this your first? :) Everyone in your family is walking on air, I bet.

Congratulations, Kim! I'm so happy for you. Is your little one excited about a new brother or sister?:)

I hope the morning sickness fades soon. I remember when I was in my first trimester I struggled to read any food-related posts on DC!

What a Gift!

How wonderful to know you are about to have a baby! There is nothing that can replace that news. Everyone seems to be in awe of a pregnant woman and they should be. Hope you won't have too much difficulty w/morning sickness. That can be one aspect you don't want to have to long. Congratulations to you and yours.

Kim,
what wonderful news. You have such a beautiful family and now we get to see and hear about this new adventure in your life. WoooHooo another DC baby on the way.

kadesma:)

Wonderful news Kim! The sickness should pass soon. I was sick for the first trimester, then all was fine. Eat crackers!

MY first smile of the day. Wonderful news! Blessings for you and baby....Linda

Wow congratulations kim !!!!!!!!!
Feb 19th is the idiot's birthday
so please have it the 18th which
was my grandmother's or the 20th
which is my son's lol. I really truely
hope you have an easy pregnancy
and delivery.

Is this The Year of the Baby coming up? It seems every time I turn around someone is telling me they are pg. I never thought that at my age I'd be surrounded by so many big belllies and outie belly buttons. Congratulations and wishes for an easy 9 months and healthy delivery!

Back
Top Bottom