Another poor dog, tortured!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is hard to read about this stuff without getting angry. I have two pups at home and just can't imagine what goes through people's heads when they do this kind of stuff.

While over at a friend's house, I witnessed the guy next door smacking his dog around... a boxer chained up to the fence post with no shelter. I called the Fort Worth Animal Cruelty division and they were out at the fellas house the next day!!!! I tell you, they are serious about this stuff!!!!!

While over at a friend's house, I witnessed the guy next door smacking his dog around... a boxer chained up to the fence post with no shelter. I called the Fort Worth Animal Cruelty division and they were out at the fellas house the next day!!!! I tell you, they are serious about this stuff!!!!!

The chicken s%#t's like that, deserve to be chained and whipped too!! That is the only way they know how to hurt the animal and not get retalliation from it. You know he wouldn't get away with it so easy if the dog weren't tied up.

jennyema said:
There is a special place in **** for someone who would stab a puppy and then set it on fire.

I REALLY hope there is!!!! On a spit roasting!! Imagine where the spit would be located!!!!!

This may seem kinda backwards, but when you see those stories where the animal gets the better of a human, I am so rooting for that animal. Like those bull fights where the matador gets it in the rump! I am like YEA!!! :w00t2:

On that guy beating the dog, it took everything I had to keep from doing something myself. I was more worried the dude would have a gun or something. He smacked the dog because she was barking and digging holes in the yard. He was yelling at her to shut up and when he hit her, he turned around and made fun of the way she was cowering from him to someone I could not see. I just wanted to go nuts on this guy!!!

:) I HATE,HATE HATE people like that.I wish just once I could come up on some one trying to torture animals.Cause they will very sorry.I think its mostly teenagers that do these things.In New Mexico its a 4th degree felony to torture an animal.Problem is the COWARDS that do these things do it when no one is looking.I try to do my part and donate what I can to the Humane Society,Animal legal Defence fund and WSPA.This group goes all over the world to help animals.Search www.wspa.org.uk

Last edited:
middie said:
So now where is this guy/ people so I can set him/ them on fire ?

Yeah really!! That is the only way any lessons can be taught to such hopeless losers:censored:

Hopefully, they will be caught. If they update with the info, I'll let you know!!
Someone see's $11,000 reward, they will come forward.

texasgirl said:
Hopefully, they will be caught. If they update with the info, I'll let you know!!
Someone see's $11,000 reward, they will come forward.

Yea, that is what I am hoping for and I hope they display their picture all over the place so that everyone that sees them will know!!!

Can't even bring myself to open that link Tex. I get so upset watching the Animal Plant channel when they go and rescue animals.

SizzlininIN said:
Can't even bring myself to open that link Tex. I get so upset watching the Animal Plant channel when they go and rescue animals.

OMG, me too. I have to turn the channel.

That poor pooch's picture has stuck in my mind. I hope the people/person who did it makes som enasty "friends" in the slammer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom