Another random Suzi thought....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tennessee Tuxedo, Prof. Peabody, Fractured Fairy Tales .... Dad and I would watch Rocky and Bullwinkle, He and I would laugh at the same thing but for different reasons.

Bugs Bunny Road Runner, Taz, Silvester and Tweety. Disney was OK but when I 'discovered' Warner Brothers/ Loony Tunes I lost interest in the touchy Feely stuff.

Johnny Quest ... Was that a Toon?

Todays stuff? I can't believe Wife watches Family Guy and John Stewart, shows aimed directly at the adolescent male.

Does anyone remember Busy Buzz Buzz from Snuffy Smith?

Johnny Quest---must have been my first crush....I'm embarrassed to think about having dreams about a cartoon character...:innocent:

Spongebob Squarepants is the greatest cartoon EVER. My fiancee and I watch it every day, and we have ever since it first aired on TV. See pictures below...need I say more? Absolutely hilarious. I've seen every episode a million times and they still crack me up.

Our favorites are the idiot box, where he buys a huge tv just for the box, then he and patrick make noises in it and drive squidward nuts...

the other one is with the reefblower.....
we have 2 back pack leaf blowers and have WAAAYY too much fun with that in the fall and spring!

Tennessee Tuxedo, Prof. Peabody, Fractured Fairy Tales .... Dad and I would watch Rocky and Bullwinkle, He and I would laugh at the same thing but for different reasons.
Oh man, I forgot about Fractured Fairy tales! Those were the best! Thanks for reminding me Wart.

I loved Fractured Fairy Tales on Rocky and Bullwinkle and for a cartoon it was amazing how they zipped back and forth between the different action scenes---I don't think that there are many cartoons that even do that today

Have you ever wondered what is in a crabby patty? Or how they keep the buns from being soggy seeing as they are under the sea?

it's plankton in the crabby patty.
freaked him out REAL BAD!!!

aww, you guys totally missed it. mr. krabs faked that the recipe was made from plankton, just to freak him out.

the real recipe remains a secret.

Back
Top Bottom