Another seemingly good idea gang aft agley.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cave76

Washing Up
In Paris lovers are hanging padlocks on the railings of bridges then throwing the key into the river to show their undying love.

article-0-1409DF90000005DC-15_634x427.jpg

Well, evidently some fences are starting to crumble under the weight.

Paris seeking alternative to famed bridge after love locks cause fencing to tumble | Fox News

"The fencing tumbled late Sunday on the pedestrian bridge, which crosses the Seine. "

"Officials are hoping to persuade visiting lovers to show their undying affection in less disruptive ways. " :)

What does it symbolize if you hang the keys on the bridge and throw the lock in the river?

...or, you could hang your partner on the bridge and throw yourself in the river.

...or, you could lock up your partner's bridgework and key their car.

...or,

Starving to death is a tough way to go...it'll take you a few weeks, but you are starting right now.

I have an emergency kit with a bagel, cream cheese and lox. In case of emergency - break wind and eat.

What does it symbolize if you hang the keys on the bridge and throw the lock in the river?

...or, you could hang your partner on the bridge and throw yourself in the river.

...or, you could lock up your partner's bridgework and key their car.

...or,

:LOL::LOL:

Starving to death is a tough way to go...it'll take you a few weeks, but you are starting right now.

PF, if you saw me in a profile view, you'd modify that 'few weeks' to a much longer period. In a few weeks, people might start to notice I might have lost a little weight.

PF, if you saw me in a profile view, you'd modify that 'few weeks' to a much longer period. In a few weeks, people might start to notice I might have lost a little weight.

I only use "months" when I am referring to myself. My Mama brought me up right. I am also reminded I am not supposed to tease my elders...:D

Back
Top Bottom