Do you know he gave me all the facts and left the choice up to me? At first I went along with the scope, but as I was filling out the forms I realized I had settled. There is only a 50% chance it will work and only for a couple of years so they would do two or three until I was at a better age for the replacement. So I asked the time difference to get in and they said two months for arthroscopy (before they quoted 2 weeks) and 3 months for replacement. Do you know that I decided to change my mind right then and the doctor agreed except he wants me to think it over until Monday, but I don't have to?
__________________ Living gluten/dairy/sugar/fat/caffiene-free and loving it!