Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think so.... at least with the cooking vocabulary... ;o))
Can you imagine that after an evening here at DC's I even think and talk english with Frank?

yes his english is as good as mine even if he`s a bit more technical... he trades Used farming equipment...
DO you know he is the only german speaking in his little group?

Do you know that I'm half German and half Swedish? And do you know I always say I'm backwards because I'm half Swedish and don't like coffee and half German and don't like beer?! :LOL:

:) Barbara

Do you know that in Canada, some of us have a tendancy to use "C" temps when it's cold (such as saying, "burrrrr it's -10 out there") and "F" temps when it's hot (like, "wow, can you believe that it got up to 102 degrees today?"). Do you think that people in other countries do that too?

I sort of grew up with both so it's fine for me, though it might take me a sec to give an exact conversion off the top of my head. It's funny too because I sometimes work in inches and sometimes in centimetres. And when it comes to cooking, though I'm an eternal fan of measuriing in "cups", I've gotten quite accustomed to cooking in "grams" too. What do you use in Germany, cups or grams? (or something else?)

usually we have grams... but I know baking racipes working with cups...
don`t you think, it`s easier to measure if you just take a cup?

Back
Top Bottom