Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you go out on the roof and wave a shotgun around and shoot it into the air, do you think it would scare him off? would you have a piece of straw and a hand-rolled cigarette hanging out of the corners of your mouth and be wearing overalls and a flannel shirt? would you shout, 'yeeeee-haw!'?

if down is up and up is down, what's sideways? and why are there two sideways but only one up and one down?

and don't you hate alarm clocks?

middie said:
don't you love watching alarm clocks fly across the room?
are you implying that i have a temper? (picking up alarm clock remnants... OOPS! didn't MEAN to throw that thing off the wall... or DID i?')

Can you believe I was to take him to graduation rehearsals and since he didn't wash his clothes he argued with me because I told him to wear dirty ones for all I cared, and he went back to bed and ignored me, AFTER I lost 3 hours at work to take him?

Did you make him pay you for the hours at work that you missed??

(that's what I would have done to my son!!!)

I wish I could still ground him,with him being 18, do you think grounding would work?
Know how bad I wanted to whoop his butt??
I told him that he could shove his attitude up his butt and I left him there and came to work, do you think that was bad?
As for the pay, he got over time this week, think I should deduct my time?

am i being Motherly if i say you did the right thing, tex? and did you know he'll outgrow this and be very, very sorry for how he acted as a teenager one day?:ermm:

PD, I replied to you, but, my pc at work goes a little screwy sometimes and it didn't show that it sent.will you tell me if did?

Back
Top Bottom