Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luvs as a matter of fact i do. effective no way... did you know i could probably whack him in the head with a cast iron skillet and the skillet would break first?
heat is there such thing as husband abuse?

middie said:
luvs as a matter of fact i do. effective no way... did you know i could probably whack him in the head with a cast iron skillet and the skillet would break first?
heat is there such thing as husband abuse?

see why i like the broom method so much? have you tried whacking your jerk with a broom? did you know that you can't break car windows out with a broom handle?
32.gif
1.gif

Last edited:
Yes you can Luvz you just need to try one of the side windows they break much easier. the front and the back will too , but you need to get them real cold or hot first.
And Middie and Heat of course there is Husband abuse, But what man in his right mind would admit it ?
That is why we came up with the word "Nagging" Thats our secret code for "Husband Abuse". Mother-in-Laws are always best at this, That is why Barbara and I are so perfect for each other. :LOL:
On another note we both miss our mommys!

did you know that most women probably cause thier loves to drink? did you know my jerk started going gray just months after we started dating and at the time he was only 24 cause i stree him out so much?

Did you know that you have to have a certain amount of stress in your life? Do you know any people with just the minimum amount of stress in their lives?!

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Did you know that you have to have a certain amount of stress in your life? Do you know any people with just the minimum amount of stress in their lives?!

:) Barbara

Did you know that if it weren't for stress I wouldn't have much of a life?

:whistling did you know that screaming and throwing things relieve stress rather effectively? did you know that you shouldn't throw ceramic knick-knacks, crystal wineglasses, or 2-liter bottles of ginger ale across the room? did you know that you also shouldn't throw cans of Ensure, cordless phones, or keg cups full of beer? (especially in front of all your boyfriend's friends even if he WAS being a jerk?):angel:

Last edited:
To be quite Honest Yes I am extremely Bored , But I look good at it Don't I ? :wacko:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom