Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember the first time my boys looked at a girl and said " she's phat" I looked at her and said no she isn't :huh: she's skinny. Can you imagine how hard they laughed at me??:ROFLMAO:

Isnt it embarassing when your car flips over.... falls down a mountain, hitting large trees on the way and then explodes on the bottom in the valley?
Or is that my career? :glare:

DS have you been watching "Are we there yet" I"ll tell you that is how my life goes alot!:wacko:

Last edited:
Why is it that when your in-laws know you have a blue million things to do they call & want your hubby to come help them do something? It drives me crazy!! Hubby & I had planned to pack up the garage today & my FIL called to have him come to their house & put up new attic stairs.

I have the same problem with mil.Don't you know crewsk, just because he's your hubby, they still think he's their's!

texasgirl said:
I have the same problem with mil.Don't you know crewsk, just because he's your hubby, they still think he's their's!

No kidding! I love my in-laws. I could not have asked for a better family but, I'm a little upset with them right now. They were due to come up for a visit yesterday and we were going to take a four hour drive today to look at some property and then take them to Seattle tomorrow so that they could go on an Alaskan cruise. They called Thursday and changed plans on us. They are coming today...we'll still take them to the boat tomorrow and pick them up next Sunday but, THEY decided that the following weekend would be better for the long drive. I know it's not a big thing but.... it changes all the other plans that we've made. We said Yes, to invites that I now have to cancel. ( I HATE THAT, I think it's very rude!!!) Also.. since they'll be here until Tues or Wed. of next week instead of going home on monday, it gives me less time to get ready for our visitors the following weekend... ugh. When we said "gee, were really busy, we wish you had stuck to the plans we already made or at least called us eariler and asked if they could be changed.. dad's feelings go hurt and insisted that they would just stay in a hotel!!!! UGH! We've worked everything out... but, it was pretty tense for a few hours. :rolleyes:

Wow, pd, that's the way it is with some people. They seem to think that because they don't have a problem with changing plans, then everyone else shouldn't either. Glad you worked it out, but, sorry your having to change your schedule around. Hopefully, you'll have a good time once it's all over.

Did you know when you sneeze that stuff comes flying out of your nose at over 140 miles and hour?:dizzy: :w00t2: :sick:
Light triggers heat sensitive hair in your nose to tickle, which in turn causes you to sneeze at 140 miles per hour, don't you think Texasgirl?:ohmy: :huh: :wacko:

Did you know that more colds are passed by shaking hands than by kissing? Did you know that the reason is that colds are passed nose-to-hand/hand-to-nose?

:sick: Barbara

Did you know that a study in Germany showed that people who never catch a cold are more susceptible to cancer? So now you know why it doesn't bother me to catch a cold now and then?

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom