Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, good, isn't that a relief? Shouldn't I be getting ready to go teach little ankle-biters to play the violin at the Montessori school? Wouldn't they be upset if I didn't show up?

do you know they gave me Two very large binders with facts and figures and methods that I have to learn?

pds do they make your head hurt?
lp aren't you sweet? what of you were forgiving something REALLY BAD?

Um.. I might have had an evil thought or two yesterday.. is that bad enough to be forgiven for?

And..suzi how did you
know that my head hurt?

Do you know I have fifteen minutes to put my face on and get out the door for an hour commute? Do you know how fun it is to chat with y'all again?

did you know i found this place looking for a way to make meatballs and I made friends AND meatballs? :)

Speaking of work, do you know that I have to have a large cake done for tomorrow at 4 o'clock and I didn't start baking yesterday because I thought it would be fresher if it did two layers today and two tomorrow (thin chiffon layers with chocolate mousse filling) but I forgot we have doctor's appointments that will take all afternoon and now we have to take the dog to the vet? Was that a run-on question or what?

is there a such thing as a run on question?
did you know I'm baking right now?

Back
Top Bottom