Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, maybe not you, middie, but have you seen texasgirl's last post and marge's reply to it?

and why did peter piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? and how could he pick pickled peppers, anyhow? don't you pick peppers and THEN pickle them?

mudbug, didn't you know you're a site helper, and you're one of the people in charge? and texasgirl, are you admitting you are in love with my sush?

are you calling me FAT? (and did you know that's my favorite line and it makes people panic and shout, 'no! you're NOT fat fat at ALL'!?)

Last edited:
Not a question...

I just wanted to thank everyone for making
me laugh this morning. What a great way to
wake up!!:)

awwwwww, man, pdswife, you blew it. ok, here's my seat in the corner.

how difficult is it to come up with a question? (relax everyone, i got it restarted.)
or did i?

So....

If one doctor doctors another, does the doctor who doctors the doctor doctor the doctor the way the doctor he is doctoring doctors?? Or does he doctor the doctor the way the doctor who doctors doctors??

Last edited:
buckytom said:
awwwwww, man, pdswife, you blew it. ok, here's my seat in the corner.

how difficult is it to come up with a question? (relax everyone, i got it restarted.)
or did i?

Is it a nice rocking chair with big cushions?

are you kidding? elfie put the chair there. with all of the tacks on the seat do you think it would be comfortable?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom