Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you know MY HUBBY woke me up at 5 this morning and I'm not at all happy about it??

(your hubby is COOL!!)

Do you know that not getting to sleep until 4:00 makes me cry? Did I get to tell you both that I finally got the surgeon's appointment on June 3 so I don't have to wait 6 months and how relieved that makes me feel?

Do you know I appreciate the support and I just have to keep up my exercises as they have all my xrays and other test results?

Do you know I have to go have my shower while DH is still in the house in case I fall because we don't have a rail in the tub yet?

Sorry, did I make it sound like the surgery is on June 3 but it is just the appointment to see the surgeon and find out whether he will even do the surgery and then I have to go on a waiting list? (This one is just day surgery and they give you a spinal).

Did you know I have to go now ...to work..even though I don't want to but..that I decided if they want to pay me 4 dollars every 15 minutes for sitting and doing nothing that I'm not going to complain any more??

Do you know I don't want you to cry because this is life and and I make the best of it and there are people far worse off than me and I just take it as it comes?

Do you know I hope you have a very lovely day of nothing, and I wish I could pay you $16 an hour to help me with this collosal mess of property?

Laurie do you know I love your attitude and there should be more people in the world like you?
(have a good one, i better get to work myself, see ya later I'm sure!)

LOL pds how much to just play with my kids and keep them outta my hair then?
(includes a diaper or 2)

Back
Top Bottom