Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know we finally had the ham I was going to bake on Monday, with scalloped potatoes, mustard carrots and salad? Would you believe I also baked over two dozen muffins and 8 dozen cookies?

Did you know they made 4 incisions and two have come open? (one on my belly button, why there for crying out loud?) Not only that, did you know I don't think that new dissolving glue works nearly as well as stitches did?

Did you know I "heard" you guys talking about me so I couldn't sleep and had to come and find out what was going on?

(DD is feeling a little better, don't know that the 2nd hospital did the new ultrasound and found "nothing wrong" once again. She had to have some other lab tests done and the results won't be in for a week. The pain isn't as bad, but is still there and I think part of the reason is that she has spent the last two days at the hospital worrying about her boyfriend who was sent from work with chest pains. They did 3 ecg's before they determined it is a muscle pull in the chest wall? Does that sound right? Anyway, they won't do another CT scan on her with or without barium because they have done two that showed nothing. She will have to wait and if the pain is really bad in another month or so they will re-evaluate the situation. Don't you just love our medical system?)

Did you know EKG's are relied on way too much? They did three on me showing little or ng chance before they did an enzyme test and it showed that I had a heart attack after all.
Did you know a pulled muscle in the chest is actually very common and makes perfect sense?

Do you know, Mav I have to thank you for being so interested in my DD's life and having such good information for me? (BTW I meant EKG, thanks). Do you know that is what I told her, that the chest muscle makes sense, specially seeing that he is a maintenance worker and does some heavy lifting, etc.?

Well, if you are still there, will you please excuse me? I feel sleepy now and I have to take it when I can get it - talk to you tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom