Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, do you know I was up and down all night then wide awake at 4:40 and posted here at 6:30, then DH gave me another pain pill and I zonked for 2 hours to make up for all the sleep I lost all night?

Do you know I would have said a few years ago yes because I would have so much to do and would push myself? But would you believe today I am so thankful I did zonk and might get a little done off my list?

do you know i am learning right now a little snooze makes me more productive than being a zombie all day?

Did I tell you that DD may be moving back here? It also means her BF will come too, but parents have to sometimes not judge right? Here own family doesn't want them living together and they can't afford a place of there own and are willing to help me out with stuff I can't do, plus I get to spend more time with her so that's good eh?

Well, do you know they work different shifts and her BF does maintenance and really doean't mind cleaning the house and DD learned a lot of her cooking from me so she can help out on the nights when I just can't do it?

Hey.....she's family, isn't she?:) Yeah, we are just going to ask them to pitch in a little money for food, that's all. Do you think that is right?

Last edited:
Don't I think of her as a daughter? But you know I am still not sure if he is good enough for her.....do you think I am acting too much like a mother?

Did you know.. my mother tries to be motherly but just comes off bossy and when I don't mind her she gets hurt and upset?

So, do you know I just cooked my last dinner for DH and the border as DH eats at work tomorrow and the border leaves Saturday morning, only to be replaced by a new border Saturday afternoon?

no but did you know I can't ride in the back seat of cars for very long or I get sick and dizzy then too??

Back
Top Bottom