Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mav, do you know how good it is to "see" you here? Do you know I was wondering if you were either sick again or it was something I said?

Do you know they did put in speed bumps, so now they just race up to the speed bumps, slam on the brakes, then race off again?
How could it ever be something you said Laurie? Did you know sometimes I have to spend some time with 'non-medical' Dr.'s?

Do you know I am having a really crappy day and I can't even talk about it on here because I promised I wouldn't? So could you guys cheer me up no questions asked?

Do you know that it just has to do with someone at my DH's work and the ongoing health problems of DD and her BF? And there really isn't any way you could say something wrong? Do you know we have reindeer just a ways north of where I live?

(I hope everything is ok)

Are they Santa's reindeer?
Do you know any of the Ice Road truckers on tv?

lol.. do you know I would think she lived in the artic the way you guys are talking???

Good thoughts comeing your way Laurie!

isn't all of canada in the arctic circle?
OH!!!
And is all of Seattle like Grey's Anatomy?
(just finally watched the season finalle today. I want to be there)

Do you know I need to talk about this but it is more for the venting thread so I will leave you, go there and you can read it if you want? (I will leave out the details I can't say)

Back
Top Bottom