Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you know my crazy husband thinks he wants to try Ice roading and I said H.E.doublehockeysticks NO?!?!?

Maybe later tonight or tomorrow sometimes she will come back and laugh at us again?

Do you know I have to go deal with the kids and their clothes because DW fell asleep on the couch again?

Can I have a break here? I was only gone a few minutes to get some ice cream with my homemade chocolate hard sauce. Do you promise not to tell my head that I am having chocolate so I don't get a migrane?

Did you know I don't think Ice Roading is a good idea except for those with a spark of insanity in em?

Do you think we should give Laurie a break even though she gets ice cream and we don't?

do you know i have to give her a break because i got in to the bag of choc chips instead of making cookies?

But is it gluttony that I have to clear another shelf in my book case and replace the nick nacks with a fourth shelf of cookbooks?

how can it be gluttonous if you would be sharing the food that you MIGHT make from those recipes?

Back
Top Bottom